The HP printers can copy, scan, print, fax. 123.hp.com/setup has guidelines for to scan, copy and print on an HP printer.
How to Copy from the HP printer?
- Firstly, turn on the HP printer by pressing the power button.
- After that, load the document or the photo on to the platen glass of the HP printer.
- Now, press the copy button on the HP printer control panel and then use the arrow buttons to proceed with the modification process.
- Secondly, press the Lighter or the Darker button to select the darkness level and then press the OK button.
- Similarly, press the Number of copies button and make use of the keypad to enter the number of copies.
- Finally, press the Start Copy option to begin with the copy job.
How to print from the HP printer?
- At first, make sure to install the HP Print Service Plugin from 123.hp.com/setup.
- Check whether the Android device and the printer has access to the same network.
- Secondly, download the app on the Android device.
- After that, choose the item that you wish to print by touching the Menu icon and then touch Print.
- The print preview screen will appear.
- Thirdly, touch the down arrow to see the list of printers and choose the HP printer from the list.
- And finally, touch the Print option to start with the printing process.
How to scan from the HP printer?
- First of all, install the HP Scan Software for your printer from 123.hp.com/setup.
- On the other hand, load the document on the scanner glass of the HP printer.
- After that, in the HP Scan app, click the Scan option.
- The HP printer will scan the document and the HP scan will display a preview.
- And finally, you can scan more pages by modifying the settings.
- At last, click the Save or the send button to complete the task.
Contact our technical expert team number +1-800-237-0201 for further information regarding HP Printer Setup just visit our site 123.hp.com/setup website.