HP LaserJet 1020 driver Mac
Although HP does not have an explicit set of Laserjet 1020 Mac drivers, there is a workaround. Follow these directions to install HP Laserjet 1020 drivers on a Mac OS X.Here this article will discuss with you about the two methods for different versions the HP LaserJet 1020 driver Mac installation for Mac.Method one: Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion (10.6, 10.7 and 10.8)
As seen from the title, this method is for Mac systems with the above versions.
- Switch off the HP LaserJet 1020 printer and unplug it.
- By navigating to the printer and software page of the HP webpage, download the suitable driver
- Note that the file is very big and the download will take some time
- You will realize that HP Laserjet 1020 is not among them if you take the moment to look at the approved printer designs. Just restart your Mac computer
- Align the printer of your HP. Turn on the printer and connect it
- Go to Preferences of the System > Print and Fax
- Click on the plus symbol to add the HP LaserJet 1020 printer
- Select HP Laserjet 1022 and open the driver list
- Make sure you do not select the Gutenberg version
This method is to download the HP LaserJet 1020 driver, in case you are using the older Mac version. Abide by the following steps to complete the driver installation on your Mac device
- Switch off the HP LaserJet 1020 printer and unplug it
- The recent HP drivers can be downloaded and installed
- Go to the Setup Utility for Printers and select HP Laserjet 1020
- Go to /Library / Receipts and remove any HP 1020 documents
- Examples include "hp LaserJet 1020 Series.pkg"
- Go to the Printer Setup Tool and delete any HP 1020 files
- Run the file for the DMG. It is marked as "1022 Series.pkg Hp Laserjet"
- Turn on the printer and connect it
- Go to Preferences of the System > Print and Fax.
- Choose HP LaserJet 1020 printer.
- If you do not find the printer on the Printer Setup Utility, you may need to pick Browser in the same dialog box and click on the name of HP1020
There are experts in our customer care team who can solve your queries in a minute just call our support number +1-800-237-0201 and visit our site 123.hp.com/setup