HP LaserJet 1020 driver Mac
Although HP does not have an explicit set of Laserjet 1020 Mac drivers, there is a workaround. Follow these directions to install HP Laserjet 1020 drivers on a Mac OS X.Here this article will discuss with you about the two methods for different versions the HP LaserJet 1020 driver Mac installation for Mac. Method one: Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion (10.6, 10.7 and 10.8)
As seen from the title, this method is for Mac systems with the above versions.
- Switch off the HP LaserJet 1020 printer and unplug it.
- By navigating to the printer and software page of the HP webpage, download the suitable driver
- Note that the file is very big and the download will take some time
- You will realize that HP Laserjet 1020 is not among them if you take the moment to look at the approved printer designs. Just restart your Mac computer
- Align the printer of your HP. Turn on the printer and connect it
- Go to Preferences of the System > Print and Fax
- Click on the plus symbol to add the HP LaserJet 1020 printer
- Select HP Laserjet 1022 and open the driver list
- Make sure you do not select the Gutenberg version Method two: Older Mac version
- Switch off the HP LaserJet 1020 printer and unplug it
- The recent HP drivers can be downloaded and installed
- Go to the Setup Utility for Printers and select HP Laserjet 1020
- Go to /Library / Receipts and remove any HP 1020 documents
- Examples include "hp LaserJet 1020 Series.pkg"
- Go to the Printer Setup Tool and delete any HP 1020 files
- Run the file for the DMG. It is marked as "1022 Series.pkg Hp Laserjet"
- Turn on the printer and connect it
- Go to Preferences of the System > Print and Fax.
- Choose HP LaserJet 1020 printer.
- If you do not find the printer on the Printer Setup Utility, you may need to pick Browser in the same dialog box and click on the name of HP1020