The following is the article on printer setup and how to scan on HP DeskJet 2130 printer via 123.hp.com .Do have a read..!!HP DESKJET 2130 PRINTER OVERVIEW
- It is an all-in-one printer.
- The printer supports print, scan and copy functions and has an integrated memory.
- It is an energy star certified printer.
- Comes with a one-year warranty.
- To start with, check whether you have high-speed internet connectivity.
- Perform the unboxing of the printer.
- Nextly remove all the tapes and packaging materials.
- Link the printer to a power outlet and turn ON.
- Load the ink cartridge and a stack of plain white paper.
- Make sure the printer is near to your system and the router.
- Finally, after setting up your printer and connecting to the internet perform the driver download.
Follow the below instructions carefully to scan documents using HP DeskJet 2130 printer.
- To start with, gather all the necessary components that are essential for scanning.
- You will need sheets of paper to print your documents.
- Use a good quality paper to get better printouts.
- Load paper into the input tray properly.
- Close the scanner lid after you load the paper in the input tray.
- Nextly, open the printer software.
- Now click the scan option.
(Note: There will be two options. You can either scan a document or a photo)
- Do follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
- After the scan is over, don't forget to save your documents.
- You can also make use of the HP scan utility tool.
To know more about the printer setup and how to scan using the HP DeskJet 2130 printer, feel free to contact our customer support team number +1-800-237-0201 anytime or just visit our site 123.hp.com/setup