Do you want to buy a HP Printer Software for Windows 10? Then, HP Wireless Printer is the one which you can buy as it provides many features.
As wireless Printers do not need to connect with your computer, most of the people prefer Wireless printers nowadays. Among those, you can pick HP Wireless Printer for Windows 10 as you need not physically connect both devices.
We will now proceed with the setup and installation of the printer and its drivers.Steps to setup HP Wireless Printer for Windows 10
- First of all, turn on your system and click the windows key plus Q. This will open Cortana.
- You will get a search box where you can type “printer” in the search field.
- Select Printers and Scanners and switch on your printer.
- Connect your HP wireless printer to your home Wi-Fi network and press “Add a Printer or Scanner“.
- It will show you the available results of printers. Select your printer model and now click “Add Device”.
- That’s it. Your Printer is now accessible for your Windows 10.
- In your system, utilize the Windows “Add a printer” to select your printer connection type and you can install the available built-in print driver.
- Then, you can try with printing and scanning your documents.
- In simple, once you installed the software or driver, your printer can do print and scan jobs now.
- You can also change the default printer from your Windows 10 by choosing the Printer and Scanner in Cortana.
- And then, turn off the settings “Let Windows manage my default printer”.
- Now, from the available Printers list, select the printer you want to make it as default.
- In addition to the above guidelines for HP Printer Software for Windows 10, if you need further clarifications, call us and we will give you instant replies without delay!