Find out the steps to activate the HP OfficeJet Printer and get set to print your files without any hindrance. The best thing about HP OfficeJet Printers is that they are totally made up to print professional documents. Whether you are at a big workplace or a small organization, HP OfficeJet Printer models are suitable and compatible.
Here is the HP Printer setup procedure that you can utilize in order to setup the HP OfficeJet Printer and check out them before commencing your printing experience.Unboxing
- First, get rid of the HP OfficeJet Printer from the package box and keep them in a safe place to utilize them for later purposes.
- Then you should check whether the printer accessories are available in the box and also verify that they are working properly.
- After unboxing, send the materials to recycling and move on with the below setup procedure.
- Initially, you need to plug in the printer to an electrical outlet using the power adapter and also ensure that you connect the printer to a direct power source.
- After connecting to the electrical source, power up your printer and verify whether the printer is acquiring enough power supply.
- Then install the ink cartridges that came along with your printer by opening the cartridge access door.
- After that, close the cartridge access door and then insert the paper into the main tray.
- Open the main tray and stuff a stack of A4 sheets and also ensure that the paper width guides slides against it.
- Turn on the printer and print a test page to verify the alignment.
- Download the software from 123 hp com site or support hp com site and move further.
- Once the software is installed on your desktop, follow the onscreen prompts.