HP OfficeJet Pro printer series is one of the best launches from HP. The connection method that is available in OfficeJet Pro printers are Wired or Ethernet connection, Wireless connection, USB connection, Wi-Fi Direct method and HP Smart app.Wired connection on HP OfficeJet Pro printers
- Confirm that you are ready with the necessities of wired network connections. Get an Ethernet cable as it is an important requirement. Hook up the cable with your printer.
- Power cycles your devices. Eliminate the plugs from Ethernet port which is available at the back of your printer.
- Bump into the official HP website to retrieve the software which will enable to set up the wired network connection.
- You need to tag along with the instructions that come into view on the screen.
- Choose the printer connection type as wired or Ethernet connection. If the setup is exultant, skip to the outstanding steps.
- If you have issues with downloading the file from the official 123hp.com setup website, you can go to HP support website to retrieve the software.
- Enter the printer series number on the search bar of the website. Make sure the operating system selected on the web page is your computer’s OS. If you have any change in the operating system, modify it before you move on.
- You will be able to see the Downloads option subsequent to the full feature driver.
- The HP Assistant will provide necessary help if you still have any doubts.
- You need to gather the wireless network credentials such as the service set identifier and WEP security passphrase as they are the vital requirements. Track along the instructions specified below.
- The wireless Setup wizard available on control panel display will guide you through the wireless setup. For that, you need to tap the wireless icon on the control panel.
- Now tap Setup option and go for the wireless setting options. Without wasting any time, move along and follow the instructions on screen to complete the setup. Pick your SSID on the network list and tap Ok.
- If your network name is not available, click Enter New Network Name and move forward along with the instructions to enter your network name.
- Enter the WPA password and tap Done.Start your software retrieval from the HP website.
If you have any other queries regarding the HP officejet pro printer setup, do follow us and get in touch with our technical experts at the toll-free number +1-800-237-0201