The HP printers do offer pretty much everything that you need for setting up their HP printer lineups, including the Officejet, Deskjet, and Envy Printers. HP printers are the finest printers available on the market, as of now. Their printers are quite literally the best that money can buy to date.
If you’ve purchased a brand-new HP printer, then congratulations. If you’re an existing HP printer owner and wondering how to download and install the HP Printer Drivers, this guide would definitely help you all out.
To begin with the HP printer drivers’ installation, you need to plug your beloved HP printers to your PC via the provided cables and cords. Turn on the HP printer and follow the below steps to install the HP Printer drivers on your computer.
- Ensure that you have set up your brand-new HP printer to your computer.
- Once connected, head to the 123.hp.com/setup portal from your computer.
- Enter the appropriate model number of your HP Printer and the model name and click on OK.
- Click on the top-most item to begin downloading the HP printer driver along with the HP Easy Start app.
- Once downloaded, launch the downloaded item and follow the on-screen instructions to begin installing the HP Easy Start and the necessary Drivers for your HP printer on your computer.
- After installation, your HP printer would have all the necessary drivers required for your respective HP printers.
- You can launch the HP Easy Start app and setup your printer via wired or wireless connection by following the on-screen instructions.
Contact our enthusiastic customer support to resolve all additional issues with the HP Printer driver installation www.123.hp.com/setup process. Call us @ +1-800-237-0201