HP Officejet 6958 offers many essential and power-packed features that most printers lack. You can print, scan and copy all your favorite documents from anywhere via your HP Officejet 6958. Moreover, the Printer also supports a mobile wireless printing feature that allows a smooth and seamless user experience while printing via your HP Officejet 6958.
To know more about how to set up your new HP Officejet 6958 for wireless printing via your phone, please understand the instructions provided and comprehend for a successful setup via 123.hp.com/setup.
Setting up your HP Officejet 6958 for Wireless Printing from Mobile Devices
You can either use your Android or iPhone device to set up your HP Officejet 6958 printer for wireless printing. Please stick to the steps provided in this guide to have a quick setup via 123.hp.com/setup.
- It would help if you turned on your
- HP Officejet 6958 and your PC to proceed further.
- Now, visit
- www.123.hp.com/setup and enter your Printer’s model number and name: Officejet 6958.
- From the list of drivers displayed on the screen, tap the first item from the list.
- Install the
- HP Driver after downloading it.
- Now, on your Android device,
- download the HP Print Service Plugin app from the Play Store.
- Once installed, launch the
- HP Print Service Plugin app. It will help you print all your desired documents via Wi-Fi directly from your mobile.
- If you’re an iOS customer, head to the App Store and download the AirPrint app.
- Once installed, launch the AirPrint app or
HP Print Service Plugin app, corresponding to your device.
HP Officejet 6958 should stay connected to your home network as well as your mobile device.
- From the list, select your
HP Officejet 6958 from the list of available printers and confirm by entering your SSID Password.
- Start printing all your desired documents from your mobile on your
HP Officejet 6958.
Please communicate to us if you require further assistance with the 123.hp.com/setup. Call us +1-850-761-8950.