Following instructions can help you to get the driver and install it on your Windows computer:
- At first, access a web browser and navigate to the HP support site.
- Then, type your model number of the
- HP printer in to the text box and click Go.
- Now, you must choose the
- Drivers and Downloads category.
- Secondly, please select the operating system that you are currently using; it can be either Windows or Mac.
- After that, select the version from the list available.
- Thirdly, make sure to agree to the license agreement.
- Finally, click Download to start the driver downloading process.
- Moreover, choose a destination for the HP Officejet driver to get saved.
- Reach the driver file location and then start the installation process.
- Double click the file and carry on with the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
- Further, install the
HP Officejet 4650 printer on My Windows computer
- First of all, reach the Change device installation settings.
- Then, select the Yes option and click the Save changes option.
- After that, open the Control panel on the
- Opt for the Devices and Printers option and then prefer to Add a printer.
- Secondly, select a printer to add to this PC window, choose your printer.
- Move on with the on screen prompts to install the printer driver.
- Select the HP from the first pane, and choose the model number of the printer.
- Further, choose to Add a printer using TCP/IP location.
- Thirdly, opt Autodetect and enter the IP address of the HP printer in to the text box and click Next.
Contact our professional expert squad to know more details about 123.hp.com/setup and driver installation setup in Windows. Call us @ +1-850-761-8950