HP Envy 4520 Setup
HP Envy 4520 printer model is one of the best performing printers by HP Inc. The printer does the job efficiently both on electricity and ink consumption. Follow this guide to know how to set up the HP Envy 4520 123.hp.com/setup 4520 printer on Windows and macOS.
HP Envy 4520 Driver Installation
- Connect your printer to the outlet and your PC before proceeding with the following steps. Please ensure the following drivers have installed for an effortless installation.
- Head to the
- 123.hp.com/setup 4520
webpage on your PC.
- HP Envy 4520 Printer Driver is free to download
- and accessible from that webpage.
- Enter your printer model 4520 on the displayed search tab and hit the download button.
- Once downloaded, launch the downloaded driver file and commence the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the installation process.
- Once completed, the
HP Envy 4520 will be ready to set up on your Windows or Mac PC. Setting up HP Envy 4520 on Windows
- Follow the steps below to set up the printer on to your Windows PC.
- Open the
- HP Print Assist app from the desktop once the driver is installed.
- Ensure that your
- HP Envy 4520 is connected to the PC
- via the USB wire or wirelessly.
- Now click on the wireless icon or connect button depending on your mode of connection.
- Wait for the PC to collect the necessary printer information. Enter the Wi-Fi password by selecting the SSID from the list.
- If connected via the USB, the printer will automatically set up the required procedures.
- Confirm by clicking on the Apply button.
- Setting up HP Envy 4520 on macOS
- Ensure that your mac and printer are connected to the same network.
- Begin the Apple software update.
- Select install or update from the Updates menu.
- Add your printer to the list of the printer.