If you wish to perform the HP LaserJet Pro M479 fdw wireless setup, then these are the steps below:
1. In the beginning, you have to take the printer away from the package
2. To peel off the existing materials, take note of the other guidelines
3. After this, connect the power cable and power on the printer
4. Then install the cartridges and best you make the printer to follow the start-up process
5. You can either employ the wired or the wireless connection for your printer.
Since it’s a wireless setup via 123.hp.com/setup procedure, you will have to opt for the precise one. The Setup Wizard
The HP Wireless setup wizard can be run using the printer’s control panel. So below are the steps to create a link between your printer and the wireless network facility:
1. In the first place, ensure that you know the network name and the password.
2. The password can be in three variants such as WEP, WPA and WPA 2.
3. Then hover to the printer’s control panel and choose the Network menu.
4. After this, click the Wireless setup wizard and the wizard showcases a list of networks.
5. Now select the right Wireless network from the drop down list.
6. In case if you don’t notice your network, you have to enter the name manually and then do the needful. Support
Well, you might end up with several issues while setting up the wireless printer and it is sure to take a toll on the device. The best troubleshooting steps can be found on the support and troubleshooting website. Or else you have to call the support team number +1-850-761-8950 and fix off the issues on time. The expert team is well versed in solving all the problems.