Here we explain 123.hp.com/setup steps in detail to set up your brand new HP printer. Execute the guidelines promptly, complete the setup to begin printing your documents
- Unpack the HP Printer.
- Check if you have the requirements to start
- Complete the first time setup. This include placing the paper into the tray, loading the cartridge and aligning the print head.
- Also fix the necessary hardware to the slot.
- To connect the device to the network, navigate to the device control panel. Select the option, wireless setup wizard.
- Choose the available network from the list.
- Then provide the wireless network username and password .
- Now install the HP printer assistant software.
- This process is easy, if you visit the driver download portal.
- Use the HP printer assistant, find the compatible printer software to install.
- Now go back to 123.hp.com/setup settings to proceed.
How to fix 123.hp.com/setup problems?
- It's easy to fix 123.hp.com/setup problems .Follow the steps below
- Check the speed of the network connection.
- Fix the hardware properly to the slot.
- Update the device driver to the latest version.
- Restart the device using the manual or automatic reset settings.
- Use the available scan tools such as HP print and scan doctor to run a quick scan.
- Purchase a new device if the errors remain.
- To avoid network problems, print a network test page and check the settings.
- To verify the print settings, try printing a test document.
Customer satisfaction is our vision and we are ready to help our customers at any time. Make a note of the customer support number +1-850-761-8950 and dial it right away. Visit our website 123.hp.com portal to know more details.