Bought home a new HP Officejet 9025 printer? Want to get guidance for 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer setup?
Make use of the following guidelines below to set up the HP Officejet 9025 printer:
- At first, you have to peel off the tape on the HP Envy printer package using a knife or scissors.
- Next, please take out the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer by folding its flaps and gently placing it on a smooth surface.
- After that, ensure to clear off all the packaging materials inside and outside the HP Officejet 9025
- And now, remove the HP printer's styrofoams from either side and start with the 123hp.com/setup 9025
- Secondly, you have to turn on the HP Officejet 9025 printer.
- Make use of the power cord that came along the printer to perform this.
- Moreover, attach one end of the power cable to HP Officejet9025printer and the other end to the electrical
- Press the power button on the HP Officejet 9025printer front panel to proceed with the other 123hp.com/setup 9025
- Besides, the HP Officejet 9025 printer will start to communicate using prompts.
- In its first prompt, the HP printer will ask you to insert the ink cartridges.
- Unpack the new ink cartridges that came with the printer package.
- Further, you have to load the ink cartridges gently one by one into their respective slot.
- And wait until to hear its locking sound for confirmation.
- Likewise, dust a pile of recommended paper and get ready to place it on the input tray.
- And then, you must draw the input tray and keep the papers on it and make sure to adjust its width guides.
- Also, you must extend the output tray.
- Finally, the HP Officejet 9025 printer will recognize all the activities and begin to align the ink cartridges.
- This HP Officejet 9025 printer will print the alignment page, and you must verify the alignment that you want.
- At first, you must open a web browser and reach the HP supports site 123.hp.com/setup.
- You must input the model number and choose the drivers and downloads section.
- Moreover, select your operating system from the list.
- Check with your computer settings and then choose the version of the operating system.
- Finally, click the download button and start with the installation process.
- Access the driver file location and double click.
- Proceed with the on screen prompt, to begin with, the installation.
You can contact our technical support team number +1-800-237-0201 for further info and doubts regarding HP Officejet Setup 9025 Printer install and 123hp.com/setup 9025.