It is easy to connect HP Envy 4520 to W-Fi and you can follow the steps below. Read and understand the guidelines to establish the connection.
- Switch your device on as the initial step.
- If your device is new, complete the first time setup.
- Connect the necessary hardware to the slot.
- Go to the network settings.
- Select the option, wireless setup wizard.
- The list of the available wireless network will appear on the screen.
- The very next step will prompt to provide the credentials.
- You can wait until the network connection is active and secure.
- A software update is the next step. You can navigate to the website portal and then provide the required data. This includes the device name and the OS version.
- If the software CD is provided with the package, you can also try using it.
- Now proceed with the remaining 123.hp.com/setup envy 4520 steps.
How to resolve issues while connecting HP Envy 4520 to W-Fi?
If you find issues while connecting HP Envy 4520 to W-Fi, follow the steps below
- Check the network speed.
- Reset the device using the soft, hard and factory reset settings.
- Verify the wireless network credentials.
- You can try replacing the device with a new one.
Note- Check the device setup manual to know if any alternate connection methods are available.
If you find it hard to activate the network on your own, complete 123.hp.com/setup envy 4520 please contact our network support team. After dialing the support number, wait and let the agents talk to you. Suggest reading the latest article and blog post to get an idea. Print a test document to verify the Print settings. Surely, you will receive good quality printouts. Just visit our site 123.hp.com/setup or call our support number +1-800-237-0201