What are the needed credentials for the network connection?
- Stable network connection
- WEP passkey
- SSID name
Steps for the wireless wizard setup for the HP Deskjet 3755 printer:
- If you wish to install the driver to your printer, first, you need to get the network to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and the router for the network configuration to the printer.
- Choose the settings on the printer.
- Then select the network option from the available list.
- Once you get the wireless setup wizard option, choose this option.
- Then your printer will start to search for the available network.
- After you get your home network name on the printer
- Choose the SSID name, and then you need to enter the WEP password to connect the network.
- After the network connection, you can process the steps for the driver installation steps.
Steps to install the network via the WPS method:
- If you wish to process the steps for the Wireless network via the WPS method
- Press and hold the wireless option on the printer
- Then you need to tap the WPS push button on the router.
- Before processing the steps, you need to make sure that your printer and the router supports the WPS push button method.
- Then after this check that your network is configured to the printer.
- After this, you can start to process the driver installation steps on the printer.
- Once you configure the network, you will receive the driver update steps on the printer panel.
So after the network settings process for the driver installation on the printer via the 123.hp.com/dj3755 site.
Steps to configure the network to the printer via the wired network:
- If you wish to process the wired network method on the printer
- You need to connect the ethernet cable to the printer's ethernet port.
- Then connect the ethernet cable to the router.
- Now process the steps for the driver installation via the 123.hp.com/dj3755 site.