Having a hard time in setting up your printer? Just check out the information given here to configure the printer in minutes. The setup process of HP DeskJet 3630 printer is explained in brief. First, complete the hardware setup and then move on to the software download from 123.hp.com/dj3630. If you come across any issues, just make use of the troubleshooting tips given below.Hardware configuration
- Unbox the HPDeskJet3630 printer and safeguard the printer accessories in a proper manner to commence with the setup process.
- Initially, you need to connect the power cord of printer to an electrical outlet to acquire enough power.
- The first thing you have to do is, install the ink cartridges by opening the cartridge access door and insert the papers into the main tray.
- After that, you need to check whether the connections are proper.
- Verify the connections by turning on the printers and check the connectivity.
- Once the connection is verified, just wrap up the hardware setup with the test page or alignment page.
- Download the software from 123.hp.com/dj3630 and install it without any hindrance
- The download will commence right after you click "Download" button and hang around for a few minutes.
- Follow the onscreen prompts that appear in order to setup the software and get set to print your documents right away.
- If you have issues while printing your documents, just perform a proper restart which is the best solutions for most of the issues.
- You can also uninstall the HP Printer driver and reinstall it by following the onscreen prompts.
Now you can try to contact our technical support number +1-800-237-0201 for proper assistance or visit our site 123.hp.com/setup.