Complete the setup to begin the Print, Scan, copy and the Fax jobs
- To start with, fix the necessary hardware.
- This include the Power and USB cable.
- Understand the Printer parts.
- Then proceed to execute the first time printer setup. First-time Printer setup
- Open the cartridge compartment.
- Find the slot to fix the cartridge.
- Place or load the paper into the input tray.
- Activate the Network connection
Refer the device setup manual to understand the printer network connection methods
- If you prefer wireless setup, navigate to the wireless setup menu.
- Then choose the option, wireless setup wizard.
- The list of wireless networks will appear.
- Select the option.
- Provide the wireless network username and password.
- The connection will be active after a while.
- Always remember not to use the wrong wireless network credentials. Software update
It’s not a big deal to find the Printer software. Type the device name and the version
- Once if the search results popup, extract the setup file to the required folder.
- Select the software and then use the option, download to begin.
- Now follow the remaining 123.hp.com/envy7855 setup steps. What causes 123.hp.com/envy7855 errors?
- Slow Speed Network
- Outdated Driver
- Hardware Issues
- Software Error
- Malware Threats
- Device Setup Issues How to troubleshoot 123.hp.com/envy7855 errors:
- Secure the network connection.
- Improve the signal strength.
- Update the device software regularly.
- Verify the printer setup steps.
- Scan the device to remove malware.
- Reset the device once.
- Fix the hardware’s properly.
- Do not allow dust or smears to accumulate over the printer surface.
- Print a test document to verify print settings.
If you have any plan to purchase HP Envy Photo 7855 via 123.hp.com/envy7855, read the device reviews to get an idea of the device features and specifications.Visit our website 123.hp.com/setup portal, make a note of the toll-free number +1-850-761-8950 and ring it right away. Our team of customer support can resolve issues any time. Start printing from your Smartphone or computer. You can use the HP smart app to manage the printer functions.