HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 is built for business! It has a compact design and saves you about 50% of the cost per page with its professional quality printing. You can also reduce the paper usage by its fast automatic two-sided printing trait. It produces a professional quality print with water, smear, and fade-resistant prints.
HP Hardware Setup
You can begin using your 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer in sometime after setting it up
- First, remove the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer from the box and make sure to remove any packing materials.
- Ensure that you remove the plastic tapes from around the printer and the sheet inside the scanner.
- After that, plug in the power cord in the electrical socket and attach it to the printer.
- Now turn on your printer and customize it according to your needs.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and push in the cartridges into their respective slots.
- After installing the ink cartridges pull out the input tray and load a stack of paper.
- Finally, the printer will print out a sample page.
HP Wireless Setup
You are now a few steps away from printing documents with your printer.
Make sure to make a note of your network name and password and that your computer/laptop is connected to the same network that you want to connect your printer to
- At the beginning tap on the wireless icon on the printer and press ‘wireless settings’.
- Now select the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ and your printer will scan for networks.
- After that, tap on your network from the list and enter the password.
- If your network doesn’t appear, tap on the ‘Add Network’ option and enter your network name and password.
- On your computer/laptop navigate to the HP website and download the software by entering HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 in the box.
- Complete the installation by following the simple on-screen directions.
- Finally, select your HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer from the list of printers shown.