Is your HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 encountering printer connectivity issues? You can use the tools provided by HP support. It is the HP Print and Scan Doctor the tools created by HP to handle printer issues. Look at the steps given below for printer diagnosis.
When there is a printer connectivity problem-
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor. If you have begun the download continue.
- Run from the location of download on your PC.
- When the HP Print and Scan Doctor is active tap 'start' and then select the printer. If the printer is not found in the list click, retry.
- If it is a problem with connection go along with the steps in the tool.
- The screen will display prompts to power on the printer updates. Press Click.
- The screen will again display prompts to change the printer into a default printer. Click Yes.
- If the problem is still present try other tips in HP support site
When the print is stuck in the queue-
- Get the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run exe from the location in the PC.
- When the HP Print and Scan Doctor is active, press start and select the printer.
- If the printer is not on the list power on and retry.
- If it is a problem with connectivity follow the steps in the tool.
- Press 'Fix printing'.
You can scan and resolve all kinds of problems using the HP Print and Scan Doctor. This will easily assist you in troubleshooting printer issues. Use this diagnostic tool to maintain the condition of your HP OfficeJet Pro 9025.
For any other additional troubleshooting issues, you can contact our technical support team number