Steps to add HP Officejet 4650 printer on MAC using the IP address
- To begin with, the steps to add an HP Officejet 4650 printer on MAC, prepare all your devices for the installation.
- Plug the printer into the power outlet
- Power on your Printer and the Mac device.
- Connect both the devices to the network connection
- Pre-install the software's and drivers or run the software provided by the manufacturer.
- Apple icon will be visible on your device.
- Click on the icon.
- Now choose the “System preference icon” and then the “Printers and scanners tab”.
- Now press the + button to add the printer
- A window will open. Click on the IP Icon
- An address field will be visible. Type the IP address of the HP Officejet 4650 Printer in the space provided. Also, enter the model number of the Printer
- Always make sure you enter the valid IP address
- Provide the additional information such as Location, Protocol and Use in the space provided.
- Finally, click on the add printer option and the printer will be automatically added to your MAC device. Ensure you add the right 123.hp.com/oj4650 for mac printers.
- Now print a test page to verify the settings.
Click on Apple Menu > System Preference > Search for the Icons (Print & Fax, Print & scan, Printers & scanners)> Press the + button to add the HP Officejet 4650 printer> Select the name of the printer from the list that appears > Press the add button to add the printer.
Add HP Officejet 4650 printer on MAC using the IP address. Check if you have the HP Officejet 4650 printer drivers Mac preinstalled. Navigate to the System preference icon and Printers and scanners tab. Proceed with the onscreen steps to complete the 123 hp com oj4650 process.