HP LaserJet pro-mfp m521dn wireless setup-MAC
Any printer model that you use, wireless setup is always good and explain HP LaserJet pro MFP m521dn wireless setup steps.
How to start HP LaserJet pro-MFP m521dn wireless setup
The first point to remember- Without the preliminary requirements such as wireless network credentials & cables to connect, proceeding with the wireless setup is challenging.
- Connect the hard ware’s- Slide the power cable to power up the device.
- Slide the Ethernet cable- Ethernet cable may be required as you proceed & you can connect it whenever you receive a prompt.
Begin the wireless setup
- Navigate to control panel settings and start your search to find the HP LaserJet pro MFP m521dn wireless setup wizard.
- Then make the selection & as you proceed, you will receive a prompt to answer all the instructions of the wizard.
- If auto wireless connect feature is available, use it to connect the device automatically to the network.
Once if the network connection is active, you can proceed with the software download & there are multiple methods- Software download from webpage & using the CD provided WITH the package.
Troubleshooting to get rid of wireless setup errors
Errors are common & you can make use of the tip below
- Install the scan tool compatible to run an instant scan of your device & HP Print & scan doctor tool is often recommended.
- To start with Cross-check & verify the wireless network credentials(username & password).
- Use an alternate network connection if the existing one doesn’t work.
- It’s good to execute manual reset -disconnect the device from network & connect it back after a while.
Talk to our techies to know more about wireless setup Mac, troubleshooting & much more just visit our site 123.hp.com/setup or call our support number +1-800-237-0201