Make use of the below guidelines to download and install the HP OfficeJet 4650 driver and software free:
- Firstly, you must access a new web browser and visit the HP support site.
- After that, you need to click the Drivers and Downloads section.
- In there, enter the model number of the printer and click Go.
- Secondly, verify the HP officejet 4650 Printer details.
- Now, you must choose the operating system that you are using at present from the first list.
- Moreover, access the system settings and check for the version of the operating system.
- Now, get back to the site and select the version from the next available list.
- Read and agree to any agreement if available before beginning to download the HP officejet 4650 Printer Driver.
- Thirdly, click the Download button and start to download the driver.
- Then, select a location to save the driver file.
- Access the driver file and double click it to initiate the installation procedure.
- The screen will provide prompts to install the driver file on the.
- Finally, enable the system preference setting on both the Mac and Windows computer to begin with installing the driver.
Error during driver installation:
Below actions can stop this issue on the HP officejet 4650 printer
- At first, verify the network connection.
- On the other hand, check the version of the operating system and then install the driver file.
- After that, make sure to install the driver file using the Smart app.
- Further, you can also install the HP Driver file using the CD ROM that came with the printer package.
Want to know how to get and install drivers for the HP officejet 4650 printer? Then you can contact our customer support squad by dialing the toll free number @+1-850-761-8950 or visit our site 123.hp.com/setup