Connect HP DeskJet 3755 to wifi - 123.hp.com/setup 3755
Connect HP DeskJet 3755 to wifi; execute the setup and start printing your documents. It's easy to complete the setup. Let us explain the wireless setup guidelines in detail. HP DeskJet 3755 arrives with top features to offer good quality print results.
- At first, take out HP DeskJet 3755 printer from the package.
- Then check if you have the necessary requirements to begin the hardware setup. If yes, find the appropriate port to fix the hardware.
- If the above step is complete, switch the device ON and navigate to the network settings.
- We suggest choosing the Wi-Fi Protected setup to connect your device to the network.
- Press and hold the Wireless icon on your Printer and the WPS button on your Router. Then go forward to execute the onscreen setup settings. Open the configuration utility Router software and enter WPS pin whenever required.
- You can also choose WPS push button method available.
- To find and update the matching software to use with HP DeskJet 3755 printer, visit the appropriate driver download portal and provide the Printer name, version.
- Now go back to execute the remaining 123.hp.com/setup steps.
- If you get stuck with issues and errors, fix it using the appropriate troubleshooting guide. Ensure to select the exact network settings to avoid the frequent Error codes.
- If the setup process is complete, select your document to start printing.
Do you require any guidance to start 123.hp.com/setup, connect HP DeskJet 3755 to wifi?