To make the initial setup and driver installation, follow these steps for the better guidance
What are the initial steps to be done for the printer installation?
- First, remove the covering from the printer.
- Then power up the printer by connecting to the power slot.
- Insert the paper to the paper tray.
- Load the cartridge to the ink carriage slots.
- Fill all the basic settings which you are prompted.
- Allow the printer to connect to the wireless network.
- Once the network is connected then it will prompt you to make the software update.
How to install the software to the printer?
- Choose either the windows method or the Mac method.
- Visit the 123.hp.com/setup 9015 and enter the model number.
- Check whether the driver is compatible with your printer.
- Then start to download the driver and allow it to install it on the printer.
- Make sure that there are no issues after the driver download.
- If there is any issues regarding the driver download, then follow the troubleshooting steps which we provide on our website.
For further queries related to the 123.hp.com/setup 9015, get in touch with our customer support team and get tips and tricks from our professionals. Just visit our site 123.hp.com/setup or call our tollfree number +1-800-237-0201