What is the procedure to set up the printer?
- First, unpack the printer.
- Power up the printer.
- Complete all the initial setting.
- Connect the wireless network.
- Visit the HP page and download the updated software.
How to make the initial setup for the HP printer 7855?
- Unpack the printer and remove all the coverings from the printer.
- Connect the power cable and power up the printer.
- Insert the paper on the input tray and load the ink cartridge to the ink carriage slots.
- Then make the initial settings like adding the language, location, time and date to the printer.
- You can make this setting on the printer panel.
- Once you complete the basic settings, connect the printer to the wireless network.
- As you connect the network, you will receive the message regarding the system update.
How to install the driver to the printer?
- You can use either Mac or else the windows to download the driver
- Enter to the HP page and enter your printer’s model number
- Download the driver and allow it to install on your printer
For further details related to the 123.hp.com/setup 7855 get in touch with our customer support team number +1-850-761-8950 and get rid of your issues. Just visit our site 123.hp.com