Network scanner error in Windows
- When you start scanning, you might have issues with the computer or scanner leading to failed scan.
- Network scanner errors are common in printers connected either on wired or wireless network. Many issues will lead to the network scanner error
Possible reasons for Network error - hp print scan doctor
- An error occurred communicating with the scanning device
- An error occurred while communicating with the HP imaging device
- Error arises while connecting with the scanning decice
- When your computer is unable to be detected
- Computer is not found
- You will also get error message like Scan to computer is currently unavailable or no longer activated
- Sometimes the scanner itself will not be found.
Check whether the issues is related with scan or print
- If the connection error implies to both printing and scanning, check whether the wireless or wired network connections are better to use.
- If the issue is only while scanning, then you have to progress with the next step.
Device restart is a must
- Restart will definitely help you to gain the connections that are lost, so turn off the printer.
- Check whether the printer power cord is hooked up straight in a power outlet. Don’t use a surge protector as it might lead to connectivity issues.
- Shut down the computer also and wait for a few minutes to switch on the devices once again.
Driver scan check
- If the error persists, continue to the next step.
- Enter your printer model name in Windows search and tap on the printer name.
- If HP Printer Assistant is opened, tap on the Scan a Document button or Manage Scan to a computer and check whether all other stuff are in a proper way.
Print and Scan Doctor