HP Envy 7855 is an All-in-One Photo printer that gives you crisp and exceptional quality photos. With this HP Envy 7855 printer, you can print directly just by inserting a USB or SD card directly into the printer. You can effortlessly set up your HP Envy 7855 printer wirelessly by following the easy steps given below
HP Wireless Setup
- First, complete the hardware setup of your HP Envy 7855 printer by following the user guides and make it ready for wireless setup.
- After that, navigate to
Following this, open the file and begin the installation process by following the on-screen directions.
- During the installation process choose the wireless setup methods as USB setup
- Make sure to connect and disconnect the USB cable whenever the software prompts you
- Finally, complete the installation by successfully adding your HP Envy 7855 printer to your computer
- Alternatively, If you don’t have the USB cable, you can opt for the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ option
- So, on your HP Envy 7855 printer control panel tap ‘Setup’ icon -> ‘Wireless Settings’ -> ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’
- Subsequently, your HP Envy 7855 printer will scan for the available networks
- After that, select your SSID network from the list and connect your HP Envy 7855 printer to the network by entering the WEP network key
- Finally, navigate to 123.hp.com and download and install the HP Printer software by entering your printer model