HP Envy 7855 is an All-in-One Photo printer that gives you crisp and exceptional quality photos. With this HP Envy 7855 printer, you can print directly just by inserting a USB or SD card directly into the printer. You can effortlessly set up your HP Envy 7855 printer wirelessly by following the easy steps given below
HP Wireless Setup
- First, complete the hardware setup of your HP Envy 7855 printer by following the user guides and make it ready for wireless setup.
- After that, navigate to 123.hp.com/setup and download the HP Printer software for your HP Envy 7855 printer by entering the printer model.
Following this, open the file and begin the installation process by following the on-screen directions.
- During the installation process choose the wireless setup methods as USB setup
- Make sure to connect and disconnect the USB cable whenever the software prompts you
- Finally, complete the installation by successfully adding your HP Envy 7855 printer to your computer
- Alternatively, If you don’t have the USB cable, you can opt for the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ option
- So, on your HP Envy 7855 printer control panel tap ‘Setup’ icon -> ‘Wireless Settings’ -> ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’
- Subsequently, your HP Envy 7855 printer will scan for the available networks
- After that, select your SSID network from the list and connect your HP Envy 7855 printer to the network by entering the WEP network key
- Finally, navigate to 123.hp.com and download and install the HP Printer software by entering your printer model