For the driver installation, you must have a network connection to the printer and the computer. Here are the steps for the driver installation using 123.hp.com/setup and the network settings on the printer.
What are the steps for the wireless settings on the HP Deskjet 3755 printer?
There are many wireless setting methods on the printer. But here we are going to perform the WPS method for the wireless setup. Before getting to the settings, make sure that your printer and the router are compatible with processing the WPS settings. As both the printer and the router must have the WPS push button.
- Turn on the printer and the router.
- Tap on the wireless network option on the printer panel.
- Then wait for some time and check that the blue light sparkle on the wireless icon.
- After this step tap and hold the WPS push button on the router.
- Wait until the printer establishes the network.
- Make the print out after the network connection and check that there is an issue in printing.
What are the steps for the driver installation on the HP Deskjet 3755 printer?
You can perform the driver installation either on the windows or the MAC device. Here we are going to process the steps for the MAC device.
- Open the browser on the MAC device.
- Browse to the
- Then get the compatible driver to the printer.
- Start to download and store the driver in the separated file.
- Then download and install the HP easy start app.
- Open the app and add the printer to the MAC device.
- After adding the printer, open the driver file and start to run the file.
- Once you get the terms and conditions accept for the terms and conditions.
- Install the driver to the printer and take the alignment print out after the driver installation.
To get more details about 123.hp.com/dj3755 to feel free to contact our support team number +1-850-761-8950 and resolve the issues and concerns.